31 Mar 2013 3 comments
Lowongan Kerja PT Shell Migas April 20131. Indirect Channel Account Manager
1. Agree, monitor and achieve sales targets for both new and existing customers (Volume, Revenue, Margin, Credit).
2. Motivate and drive the distributors team to exceed the target
3. Jointly with Route-To-Market, Marketing and Technical Team to continuously improve business performance of distributors, Strategy, Customer Value Proposition, Price Management and Customer Offer book and take appropriate action to improve performance
4. Execute local distributor actions based on agreed Business Plan and Capability Assessment
5. Effectively implement Sales 1st Behavior, Price Management, Sales & Operation/Forecasting and Customer Standard Offer book
6. Ensure distributor team properly developed via implementations of Distributor Academy
7. Monitor and achieve distributor sales productivity performance indicators via Shell Drill Measures (Call Rate,Effective Call, Active Account,Distribution,Coverage,Penetration)
8. Implementation of Distributor Value Proposition to get Distributors full alignment on the future direction including Rollout of Shell Programs
Proactive, passionate in Sales & Marketing, good interpersonal and communication skill, strong in analytical & problem solving skills, self motivated, team player but also able to work independently
Academic Qualification : Bachelor Degree
Professional Qualification : Sales and Marketing
Year of Working Experience: 2 to 5 years sales experience, with FMCG Industrial Experiences is an advantage
Good command in English
2. Road Safety Lead & Corporate HSSE advisor
Road Safety Advisor role:
• Coordinate high risk Road Safety program for Indonesia and support implementation of the road safety program and standards across businesses for Indonesia with business logistics personnel, which include 7/4 pillar audits, hauliers conference, ad-hoc visible leadership activities and incident investigations.
• Ensure Hazard & Effects Management Process(HEMP) Assessments are kept updated and that Remedial Action Plans are closed out on Road safety related items in Indonesia.
• Provide HSSE-Social Performance assurance on road safety in Indonesia and ensure adequate HSSE reporting (including Fountain Incident Management) for Road safety incidents in Indonesia .
• Support Regional Road Safety manager to drive overall improvement in road safety across region.
Corporate HSE Advisor role:
• Develop / propose / implement country initiatives, HSE programs and standards to sustain commitment to HSE and to raise HSE awareness and knowledge.
• Keep crisis management updated.
• Lead HSSE team of different Classes of Businesses to actively promote safety and develop new programs across the company, coach as necessary.
• Monitor related regulations and inform HSE community and stakeholders on expected new developments on HSE or transport legislation.
• Actively represent Shell Indonesia”s HSE interest in relevant government/industry workgroups ..
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• At least 5 years experience in operational HSSE advisory role, including logistics and storage & handling operations.
• Sound understanding of HSSE policies, standards and procedures
• “Hands on” experience in the preparation of key HSSE management documentation (including HSE-Management System) and use of the appropriate techniques (Hazards & Effect Management Process, Accident Investigation, Auditing)
• Proven set of leadership competences, in particular, well developed communication skills, ability to build productive internal and external relationships based on trust.
• Sound interpersonal & influencing skills and ability to work in a matrix organizational environment, influencing people and delivering results, usually without having formal authority or line responsibility.
• Ability to articulate long-term vision in line with HSSE strategy
3. Key Account Manager
1. Building a Solid Foundation and develop Fuel business of Key player especially in Mining sector ( Mining Owners / Mining Contractors)
2. Explore potential grow with existing customers and potential customers in other geography in other sector (Nickel mining, Oil & Gas, Palm Oil)
3. Manage reseller in the area, if necessary
4. Deliver Target & Resources as expected
5. Deliver HSSE Target and focus, and proactive HSSE culture.
6. Demonstrate Sales first behavior and sales competency development.
7. Deliver and manage Operational Excellence, familiar with standard operation procedure in Mining sectors and Oil & Gas
8. Drive Business Growth through
a. Develop strong pipeline
b. Develop strong Customer Relationship Management with Platinum and Gold Customers
c. Participate in Interface Meetings with Supply and Distribution to help manage any other Class of Business / Function Issues
d.. Regular (monthly) interface meeting with Distributors and Terminal team, especially Gresik and Pulau Laut
e. Familiar with dynamic mining market, actively participate in the Mining community
9. Highly Competent in Market Intelegence,work closely with Pricing Manager to ensure maximum margin is secured.
1. Education : Minimum bachelor degree, preferably in Business
2. Working Experience : minimum 5 years in Sales, preferably as Key Account Manager
3. Competence Level
4. Grease Business Development Manager
Have in depth knowledge of the Grease Product Group being able to handle both the Technical and Commercial aspects of business development
Deploy above skills in value selling” to major prospects (both new and current customers) resulting in strong volume, proceeds and margin growth
Understand and keep track of changing customer needs and business environments to ensure the most appropriate service providers are assigned to fulfill the customer”s needs.
Ensure necessary customer services in place to support value selling,(eg use of Specialist distributors to provide appropriate delivery service; regular monitoring of field trials & necessary back up testing).
Develop, update and implement the Account Plan (with Key Account Manager if appropriate) covering products, services packages, contracts, prices, credit terms and credit limits for key customers and prospects
Plan, monitor and achieve individual and team sales targets and be accountable for the growth of the targeted customers( e.g. sales volume, margin, growth, sophisticated and tailor-made Customer Value Proposition ,customer churn and trade debtor target)
Have an in depth knowledge of the key competitors in the sector or product group and understand their strengths and weaknesses thereby exploiting opportunities arising from these.
Develop new opportunities with prospective customers to acquire new business independently
Signing sound contracts with target customers, explicity managing liability and contractual issues
Be responsible and proactive in HSE issues that affect the individual, the office/field environment and their customers including in depth knowledge of competition law.
Be accountable for own development plan to continuously improve competencies.
In depth, proven technical & commercial knowledge of the Grease Product Group and related market sectors
Strong knowledge of customer sector processes
In depth knowledge of Applications & proven ability to trouble shoot and solve customer problems
Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management tools Basic understanding of SAP desirable
In depth knowledge of Grease applications in the major industry sectors
Technical expertise and awareness to provide troubleshooting and problem solving
We are looking for a Business Development Manager with a strong commercial focus and professional expertise, candidates are asked to demonstrate their capabilities and competence in these areas
5. Terminal Operations Administrator
1. Confirm that loadings and receiving are entered correctly into the system and resolve any problems associated in this area
2. Operation of applicable software systems, such as SAP,etc
3. Confirm that actual quantities loaded/received against planned quantities and ensure that correct quantities are captured in a timely manner.
4. Verify and record the accurate loss/gain control and duty recording compliance.
5. Create correct and accurate freight documentation.
6. Support monitoring daily stock levels at terminal and effectively communicate with Operations and Supply Chain in order to prevent terminal stock outs
1. Willing to be relocated in Pulau Laut ( Kalimantan Selatan)
2. Bulk terminal and road transport operations experience desired.
3. Good communication and management skills required.
4. Ability to respond appropriately to immediate situations/emergency would be essential
6. Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
• Accountable for safety ,on cost and schedule delivery and assurance for Monas project execution and construction activities.
• Engage work scope all contract holders to ensure the construction work plan and their scopes are aligned and that execution proceeds in line with agreed scope.
• Manage and resolve construction and interface issues or conflicts as they arise.
• Interface with operations for seamless HSSE, commissioning, and handover operations.
• Drive Total Quality System performance.
• Responsible for the development and ongoing improvement of preferred construction contractor relationships as it relates to project construction.
• Delivering on site construction quality, cost and schedule targets against agreed performance measures.
• Identifying and implementing cost and schedule reduction initiatives without compromising HSSE, technical integrity or quality.
• Work closely with other functional groups to deliver specific Project goals.
• Demonstrate strong support for team and corporate values of Shell”s HSSE and General Business Policies.
• Degree in Engineering (Instrumentation or Electrical Engineer) or equivalent education
• 8 Years related experience mix both site and office project related.
• Field Instrumentation expertise
• Experience in Control Measurement & Automation and Safeguarding Systems
• Experience in Project Delivery – Work Planning – Resource & Schedule Management
• Instrumentation and Electrical engineering knowledge
• Sound knowledge of Distributed Control Systems, Piping & Instrumentation Diagram Control, process control etc.
• Sound awareness in project governess process, cost estimations and computer applications such as excel
• Lead / steer and managing EPC Contractor”s Discipline Engineers
7. Supply & Distribution HSSE Advisor
Primary focus areas include providing 1) Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Health, Safety & Environment 2) Accountability on providing HSSE Assurance to the Supply & Distribution Management 3) Facilitating HSSE Training to support line in the competence mgt of Shell and Contract staff
Scope of S&D business includes Petroleum Storage Terminal Operations, Primary Transport (Road/Marine/Pipeline), Road & Marine Secondary Transport
• Manage the delivery of targets in the areas of HSSE performance, cost reduction, process improvement and standardization.
• Upkeep live HSSE-MS/HSSE plan/HEMP (Hazards & Effects Mgt Process) and promote Chronic Un-ease/ H&M (Hearts & Mind) culture to achieve sustainable development goals and HSSE excellence.
• Support cluster and regional network best practice across the portfolio.
• Develop operational and technical staff by participation in Regional and Global projects and in conjunction with the East HSSE Manager
• Accountable for giving professional and timely HSSE advice and risk-based assurance aligned with Shell Global HSSE Standards and assist Business in maintaining a pro-active Generative HSSE culture to achieve Goal Zero- supporting Shell Group”s aspiration of No Harm to People which includes Shell”s staff, Contract staff and its neighbors as a result of its business activities
• Assist S&D line to establish realistic and risk-based HSSE targets
• Provide HSSE expertise & conduct training relevant to routine HSSE activities e.g., MOC (Mgt of Change), PTW (Permit-to-Work), HSSE Self-Assurance LoD1 (Line-of-Defense 1) , etc.
• Assisting line in Incident Investigation and provide expertise to analyze incident trends and learnings
• Provide assistance in HEMP development (A system for identifying Hazards in operations and putting in risk-based controls and recovery barriers) and necessary assurance on its effective implementation through LoD1 independent HSSE assurance
• HSSE-MS compliance and follow-up with contractors. Participation in RT (Road Transport) & Project contractor appraisals (Green Banding), audits and follow-ups.
• Assist S&D line in developing and monitoring SP Plan as per HSSE-CF requirements.
• Providing expertise in managing environmental issues and reporting as per HSSE-CF (Control Framework) requirements e.g., Waste management, effluent water quality and air emissions monitoring including any requirements (Local legislative/Group) pertaining to soil and groundwater investigations/remediation.
• Assist S&D line in the implementation of the Chronic Un-ease/Hearts &Minds Culture for Shell staff and Contractors.
• Accredited to deliver GPTW (Global Permit-to-Work) training and accreditation for local Permit Issuer and Lead Permit Issuer.
• Jointly with Business Line liaising with MTA (Marine Tech Advisor) to effectively manage Maritime Risks
• Contribute to and coordinate Security Risk Assessment for Facilities and RT Operations.
• Support line management in applications and maintenance of local license to operate permits and follow-up.
8. Marketing Manager, Commercial Fuels
This role will lead & support strategic fuels marketing initiatives for both Direct and Indirect Channel for Commercial Fuels Indonesia, Support business development efforts and sales improvement projects, particularly in the area of developing and launching new Customer Value Propositions, lead generation process, RTM/indirect strategy development, identifying new growth envelopes to drive business growth for Indonesia. Position involves co-ordination and leadership of small virtual teams (local,regional & global) and will also play a supervisory role for contract staff (if required)
- Minimum 5-8 years working experience in Marketing and/or Business Development B2B for Oil and Gas, Mining, Power or Manufacturing sector
- Minimum Graduate with honours or Post-Graduate MBA holder in Business, Economics or Engineering
- Experienced in consultancy, working across matrix organizations, across different countries would be an added advantage
- Strong communication skills – both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Self-starting, able to operate with virtual/minimal supervision
- Strong leadership/interpersonal/commercial acumen, proven ability to influence indirect/virtual teams
- Proven project management, co-ordination of project teams, accountability for delivery within agreed deadlines
- Strategic capacity, proven analytical skills, experience in financial/analytical decision making
- Understanding of Fuels Supply Chain and Oil and Gas industry developments for Indonesia
9. HSSE Advisor for Project Base
As part of Shell”s Project team for the construction of the Lubricant Oil Blending Plant heading towards the execution phase we seek an HSSE support for the local Indonesian Project Team to ensure compliance to Shell Group HSSE requirements, local HSSE legislations and other applicable requirements. This role will cover the all aspects from total implementation of strategy into a tender document for Engineering Procurement and Construction to execution and into commissioning. In a later stage during the construction and preparation of the operational organization, it”s expected to support the newly to be formed Operation team in the HSSE System development, set-up, training and implementation.
• To ensure full compliance with Shell Group HSSE requirements, Shell Lubricants HSSE requirements and all applicable local HSSE legal requirements in the Indonesia Greenfield project;
• Maintain a “live” HSSE Management System to ensure systems are in place to manage HSSE risks to ALARP to achieve continuous improvement;
• Provide HSSE support to local project team in the implementation of HSSE&SP policies, standards and initiatives such as Hearts and Minds, HSSE Golden Rules, Life Saving Rules etc to raise and enhance the HSSE culture of the workplace, including contractors;
• Implement HSSE plans and regularly monitor, evaluate and accurately report performance back to relevant stakeholders;
• Identify key HSSE risks in the Project and provide specialist support and advice on any elements of the HSSE-MS, to address the gaps and proactively manage risks;
• Develop and implement HSSE training programs to raise awareness and transfer best practices amongst staff and contractor, provide HSSE induction training for new employees, and other HSSE training of HSSE critical processes;
• Conduct training to build HSSE competency for all HSSE critical positions with gap closure plans in place,
• Ensure prompt reporting and facilitate in the investigation of all incidents, check that all identified gaps are properly closed out and timely communication of all learning from incidents to relevant stakeholders;
• Carry out regular site safety inspections walks and participate in HSSE audits
• Ensure all channels of HSSE communication are conducted effectively on site, such as Toolbox meetings and organizing and participating in HSSE meetings.
• To verify and enforce contractor management system are in place and operational;
• Ensure the permit to work system (execution-,commissioning- and operation phases) and MOC are in place and effectively implemented;
• Develop and ensure robustness of Emergency Response Plans, Medical ERPs and Business Continuity Plans through regular drills.
- University degree in Safety, Engineering or Commercial Discipline.
- Minimum 6 to 8 years proven experience in HSSE management field, mainly construction and preferably commissioning. Experience in the oil- and Gas is an advantage.
- Independent , leadership skill, can work with minimum supervision
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Good in computer skill
- This role is Fix contract base for 2 years
10. South East Asia Security Manager
• Coordinating the provision of security support to all business activities in the region, including upstream and downstream operations and all supporting functions as required.
• Ensuring that the risks posed from terrorism, armed conflict, violent and organized crime, activism, civil unrest and commercial espionage in the region are brought to senior management attention with appropriate advice on mitigation.
• Provision of Maritime Security advice to businesses operating in the East Asia region, in particular the South China Sea and waters around Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines.
• Establishing effective Information Security protocols and managing Information Risk Control Measures relative to the threat.
• Overseeing and implementing the Group Security Standards and ensuring business compliance with all protocols and procedures.
• Timely and effective response to security incidents and ensuring corrective action is implemented.
• Providing annual assurance that all Government and Industry security compliance obligations are met.
• Establishing and maintaining an appropriate network of security and intelligence contacts in government, business and with commercial security providers.
• Managing travelers, visitors and expatriate security arrangements.
• Ensuring all operations are conducted within the guidelines of the Company General Business Principles and the Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights (VPSHR).
• A high caliber security professional with 5 – 10 years relevant commercial security management experience.
• Detailed knowledge of Maritime Security issues in the region. ISPS Code Qualifications are desirable.
• Experience in Information Risk Management.
• A good network of contacts throughout Government, oil and energy industries and the commercial security environment.
• Ability to manage, lead and motivate employees with security responsibilities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English and Bahasa.
• Must be capable of producing high-quality written reports and security briefs.
• Analytical ability and sound judgment.
• A motivated individual with high levels of energy, excellent team working skills, a positive attitude, and when required, be prepared to stretch personal and business goals.
• Ability to operate effectively within a multicultural environment
Deadline application Lowongan Kerja Terbaru April 2013 PT Shell Migas: 30 April 2013
To apply, please visit www.shell.com/careers -> Job Search & Apply -> Indonesia